Have a Holly Jolly Christmas at Stone Mountain Christmas at Stone Mountain Park, where the true magic of the season is in the air. Enjoy the glow from more than two million colorful lights, festive music, and visits from some your favorite holiday characters! Start a new family tradition this year and create memories that will last a lifetime for your kids…and for you.
Stone Mountain Christmas Highlights
- Experience the New! Tree Lighting Ceremony. You are invited to join as we help the Snow Angel light up the town with holiday cheer!
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed-Reindeer 4-D! The beloved movie comes to you in a new and exciting format! Inside our 4D theatre, enter the world of Rudolph, Bumble, and the Misfit Toys and experience our new activities, décor, and photo opportunities.
- Skylights Spectacular: New Music! More Lights! Feast your eyes on thousands of lights, projections, special effects and photo opportunities in this immersive walk-through experience!
- Join Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer®, Clarice, and Bumble™ the Abominable Snow Monster at Rudolph’s Merry Little Meet and Greet. Kids of all ages can meet these heartwarming characters or catch them in the nightly Christmas parade!
- Enjoy live performances that are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit, including New!Christmas in the City, The Littlest Christmas Tree, Twas the Night Before…A Holiday Cabaret, Frosted Fables, MistleTales, and A Christmas Carol.
- All aboard the Singalong ChristmasTrain to hear your favorite Christmas tunes as well as the heartwarming story of the first Christmas in The Gift.
- Wander through the Wonderland Walkway, a dazzling tunnel of lights guiding you to the Snow Angel® Palace, where YOU are a part of the experience as we tell the story of Angelina the Snow Angel in A Wish For Snow.
- Take in the sights and sounds of the season with a nightly Christmas Parade including whimsical floats and the arrival of Santa Claus. Be sure to stay for the magical Snow Angel® Snowfall Finale to wrap up the evening.
- Bring your Christmas wishes and visit with Santa Claus — Named by USA Today as one of the ten best places in the country to catch Santa Claus.
- Enjoy great holiday shopping that includes hand-blown glass ornaments, homemade fudge, unique toys and seasonal apparel.
Additionally, enjoy Stone Mountain Park’s daytime attractions included in your Christmas Adventure Pass ticket: Summit Skyride, Discovering Stone Mountain Museum, Historic Square & Farmyard, and more!
Stone Mountain Christmas is happening through January 3, 2018. A Christmas Adventure Pass includes access to all the attractions and runs $31.95 for adults and $29.95 for kids. Details here.