It seems there’s never enough time for me to enjoy all the great things Atlanta has to offer. However, since we’re getting into the holiday season, I’m going to make an effort to fit in some fun while still keeping school a priority.
“I’ve been to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden several times, and it’s a fixture on my “must do this holiday season” to-do list.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights is gorgeous, and it’s fun to see the Atlanta Botanical Garden in a new way after dark. The downside is that even Garden members are required to purchase a ticket. The upside is that you can get discount tickets, no coupon code required.
To get the best deal, you’ll need to purchase your tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights before 4:00 p.m. on the day of your visit; prices go up $5 at the gate.
Even still, you’ve got several options:
- On Value Nights, advance tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights are $19.95 for adults & $14.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Regular Nights, advance tickets are $24.95 for adults & $19.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Peak Nights, admission is $29.95 for adults & $24.95 for children.
- Want a bit more with your ticket? For $10 more per person, you can upgrade to a Premium ticket, which includes hologram glasses and a drink ticket. Members save $5 on both general & Premium tickets.
- November 9, 2017, is Member Premiere Night–tickets are $9.95 each for adults & kids; children under age 3 are admitted free.
- Night Owl? If you buy a Night Light ticket at the gate after 9:00 p.m. on the night of your visit, your admission price drops to $13.95; the $5 walk-up ticket fee does not apply during the Night Light ticket deal.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights will take place nightly from November 11, 2017-January 7, 2018.
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Ave. NE in Midtown.”
Read the original article here.